Schedule Your Free Exam
Call 1-877-508-2020, or simply complete the form below and our staff will send you different appointment options.
Your Free LASIK Consult
Seattle, Spokane, Boise, Central Oregon, and Portland
- A refraction evaluation to determine your eyes’ current prescription
- A lensometer test to ensure that vision is stable
- A pachymetery test to measure the cornea’s thickness
- An Orbscan test to map the shape and contour of the cornea
- Wavefront diagnostic scan
- Eye dominance test
- Eye dilation to evaluate the retina and optic nerve
- Dry eye evaluation
This exam will last approximately an hour and a half. It is a dilated exam, so you may want to bring a driver and sunglasses. Do you wear contacts? Contacts can “warp” your corneas and affect the accuracy of your prescription. Please do not wear your soft contacts for one-week prior to your exam (hard contacts need to be out for at least a month).
For your convenience, we have partnered with over 400 optometrists in the Pacific Northwest to provide local consultations and post care for our patients. Ask Restore Vision Centers if there is a doctor in your area.
You might be interested in
Our Surgical Centers
Five convenient refractive surgery centers: Seattle, Spokane, Boise, Central Oregon, and Portland. Check It Out