How Much Does LASIK Cost?
Did you know that you could easily spend over $30,000 on contacts and glasses during your lifetime? Laser vision correction is a less expensive option that will offer you more freedom and less hassle. Your vision is worth the investment.
Restore Vision Centers combines the best technology available with our vast experience to provide you with excellent results. Your surgeon will determine which procedure is right for you. At Restore Vision Centers, we include an enhancement warranty as part of our commitment to you. We also offer various LASIK discounts to make laser vision correction even more affordable.
$1,824Per Eye* Schedule Now!
*This price is listed per eye and includes our promotional discount.
Our Price Includes
- Consultation exam: Includes customized scans and a thorough dilated eye exam.
- Procedure: Your surgeon will create a customized treatment for you.
- An after-care kit: Sleeping goggles and sunglasses. You will receive a prescription for medicated drops; most insurances help cover the fee.
- Enhancement warranty: Restore Vision Centers includes an enhancement warranty as part of our commitment to you. We want you to love your vision. Contact Restore Vision Centers to find out more about our Enhancement Warranty.
- Post-operative care: Routine post-operative visits are included.
- Not all laser vision correction technology is the same. Pricing will differ based on the technology the center uses and the type of treatment. Restore Vision Centers uses customized Wavefront Guided and bladeless technology for superior results.
- Be wary of “low priced” laser centers. A low price for inferior technology is not a good deal.
- An enhancement warranty is not always included in the price. At Restore Vision Centers, your enhancement warranty is included.
You might be interested in
Schedule your free consultation to find out if laser vision correction will work for you. Schedule